top of page
OUR HELPING HEARTS
give where you live
Our Helping Hearts is a charitable organization under 501(c)(3). It was started by a 8 year old boy impacted by the poverty in the DFW area. He strongly believes that if families come together to help the homeless and feed the hungry, we can make a BIG difference in our society and eliminate hunger.
ELIMINATING HUNGER TOGETHER
Our helping hearts just finished their first event of 2023! Our public event at revolution church in McKinney was a huge success and we made over 4,500 sandwiches!
Stay tuned as we are planning more events
OUR PAST EVENTS
- Sat, Jan 07McKinney
- Sat, Sep 21Revolution Church
- Sun, May 19Frisco Fresh MarketJoin us as we make sandwiches for the homeless shelters at the Frisco Fresh Market !
- Sat, Feb 16Prosper Elementary School Private event
- Sat, Jan 19Private Event - Primrose
- Sat, Dec 15PrincetonThis is a private event in Princeton TX
- Sat, Oct 13Elevate Life ChurchElevate Life Church is having their Missions outreach weekend to Serve the City and have asked us to join them to make sandwiches for the homeless shelters and families in need. Mayor Jeff Cheney will be joining us at 9am to kick off the event and talk about serving our City!
bottom of page